Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The sexy man?

I was reading something on Facebook toady that sorta peeked my interest.  It was this piece about what makes a Man Sexy.  I read it.  The writer, who is also a blogger, wrote 11 points on what makes a man sexy.  I mostly agreed with her.  At least I think it was a her.  

Anyway, regardless, if the writer was a she or a he, it was a good piece.  However, I am not sure I completely agree on what she thought makes a man sexy.    

Then I began to think.  What is it that makes a man sexy?  I know I have mentioned my weakness for Spock but all kidding aside.  What do I find sexy?  

First of all I would like to say that, if a guy is not smart, I just can't even go there.   A man can look beautiful, he can have a wonderful body and crack a joke but if he is not smart, it is like whistling in the wind for me.  There is something about a guy who has a brain and knows how to use it, just makes me all pitter pat in the heart.  I guess the reason I just love the smart ones is that can hold their own with me.  Meaning, I can't pull the wool over their eyes or bat my eyelashes out of anything.  They are simply to smart to fall for any of my bull crap.  

The second thing that is important is a man with ambition.  I love a guy with a plan.  A plan to move forward in life.  To become better than who you are now.  To be that person you dream of being.  I am relatively ambitious and a guy who is ambitious just feeds my innate inner whatever it is that always fires me to keep moving me up and on.  I think ambition is a good thing.  Ambition is what feeds the American Dream.  Long live ambition.  Besides ambition usually leads to wealth and these two things feed off of each other and they just grow and grow.  I like money.  I won't lie.  I like to have a certain amount of security and a person who knows how to handle it.  Lord knows that person is not me.  

The third thing are the physical things.   I love a skinny guy, a non hairy guy, a guy with big hands and feet, a very tall guy and a guy with blue eyes.   I am sure that might be wrong of me on some level.  I just can't help it.  I am a big girl and you would think I would be tolerant of the big man.  I am not.  I love the almost emaciated man.  The skinny legs and bony rib cage gets me all hot.   I have issues I know.  Blue eyes....sigh.  Brown eyes do nothing for me.  I always like to look into into blue eyes and think of water or sky.  Just my preference, I am sure that it must be bluest of me or something.  I used to get angry at men for wanting beautiful young thin women then I realized that I had my own preferences and realized everyone just has their own thing and the heart wants what the heart wants.  Thank God in his heaven that my husband loves what I have because I would be so out of luck otherwise.

There are so many attributes that make a man sexy for me.  I think the last thing is confidence.  Probably the most important is confidence.  A man that knows who he is and stands on his own two feet.  A man who goes out into the world and conquers his demons is the right kind of man for me.  I know most women love the confident man.  

So...anyway that is my take on the what makes a man sexy.  Well...sexy for me anyway.  My tastes might be a bit odd.  I am not the average kinda girl.  I wonder what you all think?  What is it that makes a man sexy for you?







No comments:

Post a Comment