Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Thoughts on Benjamin Netanyahu and his speech

I was fortunate to have heard the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, of Israel speak on the radio today.  He spoke on Obama's plan to arm Iran in 10 years and his desire to not go ahead with this plan.  I hope I understood everything that Obama had proposed beforehand.  I know I have issues trying to understand everything he says.  I always feel like I need to re-listen to everything he says because I find it so incredulous.  I also, find it difficult to listen to him for more than five minutes and have to read it later.  I just get so.....pissy about it all.  

Anyway, enough of what I think about Obama.  I know I did not vote for him either time.  However, America voted for him so as an American, I stand by my President even though I am not really all that thrilled nor happy with how things are going.  I do a lot of eye rolling but  things could  be a lot worse.  Things could be a lot better.  At least I am not a woman in the middle east.  Just saying.

I really like what Benjamin Netanyahu had to say.  He made so much sense.  I loved that he understood his enemy and that, if given the opportunity Iran would nuke all of us Infidels into oblivion.  I agree with him there.  I am pretty sure that to rid the world of all Christians and Jews the world  Iran would do just that.  He gave a very wise and impassioned speech.  

I would love to trust Iran and as he said, if they acted like the rest of us, they could have what everyone else has.  However, until then, they cannot have what everyone else has.  I am paraphrasing and simplifying for my teeny tiny little mind.  I mean we all don't agree with everyones religious ideas or politics but we all have to play together in this world and threatening one small state of Israel simply because they are Jews, is ridiculous.  We all came from Father Abraham for Pete's Sake.  Just different Mothers,  We are from Sara and the Muslims are from Hagar.  Abraham was a Polygamist.  I know, shocker right?

On the same thought, threatening America is silly unless Iran believes that they have nothing stopping them from destroying America, then why should they stop pressing foreword with their agenda?  Just a thought, to ponder and let marinate in your brain for a while.

Back to the speech.  I loved it.  I was inspired and felt rallied to a cause like I have not felt in a long time.  I have always stood for Israel and what they were trying to accomplish.  I am a very Patriotic and proud to be an American and consider myself so blessed.  It would be so cool to have a leader like this man in our capital.  Someone who could think long term and not be such a...well...a Pussy.  

If you get a chance, read this speech.  It was amazing and so inspiring.  If you do not agree with my conservative leanings, that is so cool.  I get it.  That is OK.  However, we need to be united in not letting fanatics nuke the hell out of our world.  

I am not OK with Obama's plan for Iran and them getting the ability to make their own nukes.  Not until they grow up and behave.  I really believe that what this guy had to say was important and worthy of hearing or at least reading.  There can be a better plan.  Something more solid that would allow me some sleep at night.  

As Americans, it is our responsibility to make sure the plan for any country to have this ability for nuclear power or arms is the worlds responsibility.  We opened the Pandora box and started this crap. We need to keep it closed or at least make sure the world follows all the same rules.  I wish that there were no nukes that this wasn't even an option but it is and to even consider letting a country that allows Terrorism, genocide and crimes against women as an everyday thing is a big mistake.  

So, google his speech and let yourself decide.  Write your Congressman or Senator and tell them what you think about allowing Iran nuclear arms.  We are the People and we vote them in and pay these people with our taxes.  We have all the power.  Do not ever forget that we are the true ones in charge.  I plan on writing a letter or two.  My one letter might not do anything.  However, a million letters might make a difference.  



2 comments: