They spent less then 30 seconds speaking about the two Republicans ( Ran Paul and Ted Cruz) and barley mentioned their names. When they did mention their names, it was with such venom, I thought maybe the couch would melt from the poison spitting out of their mouths. Anyway, the rest of the four minutes and 30 seconds I was in the break room, they spent in adoration and worship of Hilary Clinton. The men on the couch were very silent. Kinda like Ken dolls. I wonder, if you took off their pants, would you see any boy parts or that little bump that Ken dolls tend to have.
First of all, the four women who were speaking, all had on very short skirts and at least six inch heals on. Each one of them was representing some sort of political aspect or press. I am not sure about this. However, they all had on suit jackets and their hair was done very nicely. They looked like anchor people or politicians Yet, the lack of skirt was alarming. I am all for being sexy but not on the job. How can you expect to be taken seriously, when your almost showing where the babies come from? Just saying. If one of those women forgot herself and uncrossed her legs, we would have been transported to that movie with Sharon Stone.
These women were so excited at the prospect of Hilary becoming the first woman president that they were almost salivating. It was creepy. They actually had a conversation about wether or not Hilary should be called just Hilary when she is President or Hilary Clinton. They completely missed talking about what her platform is and they were focused on what we as the public were going to call her once she was our first Female President. To them it was a forgone conclusion that she was already President.
I left the room at that point. Not before I looked around and noticed a few of my co-workers staring at the TV with a hypnotic gaze. Sigh. OK. I would love to see a female as our Commander and Chief. Just not sure it should be Hilary Clinton. She seems to be kinda sneaky and the cover up kind of person. I really don't like what she stands for so far and think that she might not be the one. However, I like to do my homework. I did the same thing with Obama. I was really excited about him at first but I did my research and knew that he would really suck. Guess what? He did. Sometimes you have to look beyond the package and look inside. Read the manual and instructions first. Read consumer reports. Read something. Read anything. Listen to a real news station. Make an informed decision instead of jumping in because it looks good from first glance.
Another thing that was really worrisome was the glazed look on my co-workers faces. Like they had bought into it right away. Thank goodness there were just two other people in the break room and not anyone I know very well. I hope that they were lacking caffeine or were tired. Yet, my spidey sense tells me that most folks just go with whatever the TV blasts at them.
I usually do not watch TV. My Husband turns it on, when he gets home. I do like Netflix and I like a few TV shows. I love "The Walking Dead" and " Game of Thrones". I do watch TV at work because the thing is on in the break room and I have no choice. When I am home alone, I do not turn it on. I read books like they are water and I am dying of thirst. I listen to a lot of news radio. I love the Morning Answer and Dennis Prager. I used to listen to Dr. Laura but I out grew her and the people who call into her show drive me crazy. They tend to be stupid and I want to become smarter and informed. I used to like NPR but I find NPR to be unrealistic and very one sided. I am not really into self help books. I don't know why, I just don't like them. If I need instruction on how to do things I will go to YouTube or Ehow. I research everything or I try to. Heck, if you find I make mistakes in this blog, let me know. I do my best.
So, when I see shows like I did the other day, I tend to become upset. Why be so focused on what to call Hilary Clinton? I felt like they were treating us like small children. Having us focus on something silly and frilly in one hand while they hide away something with the other. The show had these beautiful leggy women to distract us all. I wonder why these women are not dressed appropriately and other people are focused on their beauty and then they are attracted to them. Why not just have two people behind a desk in boring clothing. Two people who are highly educated and can truly converse and speak about the potential candidates for the Presidency and help the public make an informed decision. No circus, no show girls, no ridiculous subjects, just facts, information and topics, something to think about and then I/we can think for ourselves and not be fooled by the smoke and mirrors.
Yes, I think that is why I basically gave up on regular TV, The smoke and mirrors. If I want to have a fantasy, I want to know I am watching one or reading about it. If I want the truth, I want the truth. Before the news was always truthful and factual. Now it is a show. It is biased for ratings and sad to say, leans towards one political party. Before the news was non biased and trustworthy. Now it is not. I feel that it is nothing but lies disguised with beautiful people who are not even smart. Sometimes I wonder, what their credentials are. Possibly the people behind the cameras hold the degrees and the once sitting in front of the cameras are the mindless talking heads. I don't know, not worth my time anymore.
Glenn Beck has a cable show called the Blaze. I get his newsletter. It is very good. Very trustworthy and factual, I don't have a lot of time to read it everyday but when there is something going on in the world, I go there to get the real facts. I do not subscribe to his show because I know that I won't watch it on a regular basis, but I do have time to read his newsletter from time to time. If you have the time, take a peek. He is very conservative but he is factual and there are not lies.
I am not sure what your political persuasion is or how you lean. This is your own business and I think that it is your right to believe how you want. Just like it is mine to believe how I want. However, I will still love you and be your friend no matter how you lean. I hope you are the same with me. I want a safe and prosperous America with a small Government, low Taxes and personal freedom. I desire that future generations have the same opportunities as the past and they can achieve the American Dream, if they desire it. I want all people to be equal and the pursuit of happiness a given. I think that designating race should stop. We should all just be designated as a human being from now on and not a particular race. Most of all I really want the press to stop being a bunch of clowns and just give us the facts. Let us make up our own minds and stop trying to bend our will.
I left the room at that point. Not before I looked around and noticed a few of my co-workers staring at the TV with a hypnotic gaze. Sigh. OK. I would love to see a female as our Commander and Chief. Just not sure it should be Hilary Clinton. She seems to be kinda sneaky and the cover up kind of person. I really don't like what she stands for so far and think that she might not be the one. However, I like to do my homework. I did the same thing with Obama. I was really excited about him at first but I did my research and knew that he would really suck. Guess what? He did. Sometimes you have to look beyond the package and look inside. Read the manual and instructions first. Read consumer reports. Read something. Read anything. Listen to a real news station. Make an informed decision instead of jumping in because it looks good from first glance.
Another thing that was really worrisome was the glazed look on my co-workers faces. Like they had bought into it right away. Thank goodness there were just two other people in the break room and not anyone I know very well. I hope that they were lacking caffeine or were tired. Yet, my spidey sense tells me that most folks just go with whatever the TV blasts at them.
I usually do not watch TV. My Husband turns it on, when he gets home. I do like Netflix and I like a few TV shows. I love "The Walking Dead" and " Game of Thrones". I do watch TV at work because the thing is on in the break room and I have no choice. When I am home alone, I do not turn it on. I read books like they are water and I am dying of thirst. I listen to a lot of news radio. I love the Morning Answer and Dennis Prager. I used to listen to Dr. Laura but I out grew her and the people who call into her show drive me crazy. They tend to be stupid and I want to become smarter and informed. I used to like NPR but I find NPR to be unrealistic and very one sided. I am not really into self help books. I don't know why, I just don't like them. If I need instruction on how to do things I will go to YouTube or Ehow. I research everything or I try to. Heck, if you find I make mistakes in this blog, let me know. I do my best.
So, when I see shows like I did the other day, I tend to become upset. Why be so focused on what to call Hilary Clinton? I felt like they were treating us like small children. Having us focus on something silly and frilly in one hand while they hide away something with the other. The show had these beautiful leggy women to distract us all. I wonder why these women are not dressed appropriately and other people are focused on their beauty and then they are attracted to them. Why not just have two people behind a desk in boring clothing. Two people who are highly educated and can truly converse and speak about the potential candidates for the Presidency and help the public make an informed decision. No circus, no show girls, no ridiculous subjects, just facts, information and topics, something to think about and then I/we can think for ourselves and not be fooled by the smoke and mirrors.
Yes, I think that is why I basically gave up on regular TV, The smoke and mirrors. If I want to have a fantasy, I want to know I am watching one or reading about it. If I want the truth, I want the truth. Before the news was always truthful and factual. Now it is a show. It is biased for ratings and sad to say, leans towards one political party. Before the news was non biased and trustworthy. Now it is not. I feel that it is nothing but lies disguised with beautiful people who are not even smart. Sometimes I wonder, what their credentials are. Possibly the people behind the cameras hold the degrees and the once sitting in front of the cameras are the mindless talking heads. I don't know, not worth my time anymore.
Glenn Beck has a cable show called the Blaze. I get his newsletter. It is very good. Very trustworthy and factual, I don't have a lot of time to read it everyday but when there is something going on in the world, I go there to get the real facts. I do not subscribe to his show because I know that I won't watch it on a regular basis, but I do have time to read his newsletter from time to time. If you have the time, take a peek. He is very conservative but he is factual and there are not lies.
I am not sure what your political persuasion is or how you lean. This is your own business and I think that it is your right to believe how you want. Just like it is mine to believe how I want. However, I will still love you and be your friend no matter how you lean. I hope you are the same with me. I want a safe and prosperous America with a small Government, low Taxes and personal freedom. I desire that future generations have the same opportunities as the past and they can achieve the American Dream, if they desire it. I want all people to be equal and the pursuit of happiness a given. I think that designating race should stop. We should all just be designated as a human being from now on and not a particular race. Most of all I really want the press to stop being a bunch of clowns and just give us the facts. Let us make up our own minds and stop trying to bend our will.
No comments:
Post a Comment