Thursday, April 16, 2015

Things that make me want to throw rocks

I woke up feeling like I needed to rant.  So, being a new blogger I thought well, hells bells, I have a darn blog.  I can rant.  I will proceed to rant on.  Here goes.  

I think I am tired of people who are just so wrapped up in their own pity parties.  That they need to get their heads out of their bottoms and see the light day.  Let us say that I know many people or have friends who tell me about people and their stories make me nuts.  

Take story number one.  There is this women who followed a man around the country not because she loved him but because she knew he would give her the best genetics for future children.  Now this man never wanted children.  This man was very open about this fact to this women and he told her he had a horrible upbringing and he did not want children ever or at least until he was established and well into his thirties.  They struck an accord and the agreed upon contraception was "The Pill".  Now, my take on this whole thing would have been for the man to get a vasectomy.  It does take two people to make a baby.  I know about this couple from a friend of mine, she lives out on the East coast.  I did get to meet the "man" once.  He was at a party here a few years ago.  I liked him, he was very interesting and his story was captivating.  

The woman convinced the man that they were in love and they married.  She stopped taking her pills without his knowledge and she became pregnant.  The man accepted the fact that they were a family and told the women that he wanted her to stay at home and be a mother and wife.  Heck, I would have loved to have had that chance.  However, the women didn't like that.  She wanted to get a job.  From what I understand, she is not very smart.  Actually, sorta stupid, she can't even add or subtract very well without using her fingers.  Really, I am not making this up.  However, she did get a job and ended up screwing every male at her work place then all her husbands acquaintances.  

Finally, she moved away from her husband and took the child.  When she could not make it on her own, she called her husband and he came to her because he is a responsible person and he loved his child.  They had make up sex and made another baby.  Yes, he was that stupid.  Turns out she wasn't so dumb after all.  She divorced him and for 21 years he paid child support.  An enormous amount of child support.  They also agreed that he would only see his children, if they wanted to see him.  Guess what?  They never want to see him.  He loves his children and misses them but he didn't want them to be running back and forth in between homes and he thought his children should be with their mother.  So, he figured he would just play the bad guy and that is who he is to his children.  

During that time, she was on welfare because she had no real education or skills to speak of to support herself.  He also had to pay the welfare system back for every dime she used.  She used a lot of the taxpayers funds.  Her children received free breakfasts and free lunches at school.  Free daycare even though she did not have a job.  Food stamps.  Discounted housing and utilities because this women could not hold a job because of her low skill level.  Also, she is a very contrary person and seems to get fired very easily.  

I do not know what will happen to her once there is no child support.  I suppose she will have to actually get a job and support herself.  Maybe she will just live with her children and make them support her.  Who knows?  

People like her make me want to throw things.  I feel like she took advantage of the system and her Husband.  She also lowered the standard of living for her children and she did some really slutty things with young children in the house.  All these things not good and not right.  She could have raised her children at home and been with them the whole time.  What a privilege she could have had.  She tossed it away to be a whore and live on welfare.  I don't get it.  I really don't.  Please someone explain to me, why?

Story two is kinda sad.  There is a Woman who was sexually abused as a child by several of her adult male relatives.  As she has grew up, she has become a very large women.  I would say around 400 pounds easy.  I think it is her protective layer.   She has some deep psychological issues.  She has two distinct personalities.  One day she is one person and the other day she is someone completely different.  She is very manipulative and a good liar.  

How do I know this story?  Good question, I have known this person for a very long time.  She is a friend from high school.  She does not live in California any more.  She gave me permission to talk about her in my blog.  She wants her story to be a cautionary tale.  

Lets call her Karin.  Karin does not know how to pick men at all.  I have told her that her ability to pick men is broken.  She picks the worst guys.  It is like, if there is an axe murderer, child molester, dog killer, wife abuser and cat poker that will be the guy she falls for.  She pretends to be all religious and talks the God talk then finds the most non God kinda guy.  She brings this guy home and has sex with him.  

She then says that this guy rapes her.  Every guy she has ever been with "Rapes her".  I think it was because she was molested as a child that she says that.  I am no shrink but that is what my gut says.  I don't know, ask a professional.  I would like to know for sure about that one.  I have tried to research this question, but find no real answer that I can understand.  

Anyway, She has made three babies this way.  Every time she gets pregnant, I want to go through the phone and choke her.   First of all, she has all these health issues.  She has a bad back, she has Fibromyalgia, diabetes, asthma and the list goes on.  Then she gets pregnant and she can't hardly move let alone take care of her other children.  She always finds a way to get a judge to have the fathers out of her children's lives.  Probably a good thing, since the men she picks are so friggin creepy.  

Depending on what personality for the day, one day she is reasonable and you think there is a plan.  The next day, the Beast has come and the plan is gone. I stopped trying to help her at all.  I just listen to her and pray her children live.  She is one of the most scary Mom's I have ever known.  Worst thing is that she knows she is scary and hopes that her children do not come out to damaged.  At least she is aware of it.  I always joke with her to make sure to let the children out of the closet from time to time.  At least I hope it is a joke.  

She is also on the complete welfare package.  She gets everything.  I think the only thing she does not get is a car and gas for the car.  I think they even give her a phone.  Or at least she has enough money from the government to buy a phone and cable with Internet.    

I hope she does not get to mad at me for saying this but I don't think she should have become a Mom at all.  I mean just because you can breed does not mean you should.  Seems to me you should really think about bringing a child into the world before you do it.  Simple things like do I have a home to live in, food to eat, a job, health insurance and am I sane.  Little things like that.  Then there are the not so little things like,  am I a legal citizen of this country,  am I a criminal, am I free of drugs, is my body healthy and do I have a partner to assist me in this endeavor.  I don't know....just little thought before becoming inseminated or inseminating someone.  Just saying.  

I suppose I thought about it to much before I became a parent.  I knew I would have to work and the person I was married to at the time, was not a reliable partner for me.  So, one child was about all I knew I could handle on my own.  I am sure, if I was married to my current Husband at the time, I could have had ten kids and there would have been no problems.  I could have had one every ten months.  We would have made sure things worked out.  We chose not to have any children of our own because between us we have three.  It would have been irresponsible to do bring another into all our lives at that time.  We married late in life.  Even though we wanted to make a baby together.  We chose to be responsible and not give into our selfish desires.  We chose to do the right thing for all of us not just the two of us.  

I have so many stories of people who make me crazy.  I would really like to spend some time on people who don't.  Yet, those stories are so few and short and not very interesting.  




No comments:

Post a Comment