There is something in my soul so deep that speaks to me and asks me to speak to you. Yet, there is this tremor of fear that I won't be understood or accepted by you and I find myself holding back my words or not letting the best stories out. I have some stories that made me cry and laugh and I would so love to share, yet sometimes I see one of my friends look at me kinda funny. I know they have read my blog and I wonder what I wrote that would cause such a look of utter bafflement. Then maybe it is that I have something spilled on my shirt from lunch and they are afraid to tell me. I am never quite sure and kinda afraid to ask.
It was never my intention to become a blogger or a writer. I am just a Nurse. A Wife and a Mother nothing really, basically so average I am invisible I started to post on Facebook just for fun. Little things at first, you know the odd things that would happen throughout the day. Things I found silly or odd. My friends found them entertaining and things grew from there. Before I knew it, I had a teeny tiny minuscule following. My friends kept encouraging me to blog or write a book. So, I started this blog thing.
I found out something with writing that I never knew before. Writing is like baring your inner soul to everyone who reads the words you write down. Like letting people see your heart, your light and those thoughts you just didn't want or think you would ever let anyone ever see. I find myself in this place, telling you all my secrets and letting you into my world. Sometimes I feel like I am letting you see my granny panties.
I actually look forward to writing my little unknown blog. I never do know what I am going to write about until I start filling the page. I think of my friend ,Bronwyn Markell, she told me to write. That my words would be meaningful someday. I really don't know about that but I do know that this adventure has turned out to be growing experience. I think I have changed for the better somehow. I am glad you have joined me on this trip. I hope that we can grow together on this little adventure. Lets see where it takes us.
No comments:
Post a Comment